Since it looks like lockdown will be with us for a little bit longer, we will conduct our classes online again. We will be using Zoom for the virtual yoga class.
Please, note that due to the limited interaction that is possible when conducting the classes remotely, you need to have at least four months of Iyengar yoga experience.
The process to join is as follows:
- Find the class you would like to join in our Class Schedule and click on the class.
- Click on ‘Purchase ticket here’ and pay for your pass online or via bank transfer.
- The pass is valid for the class you selected.
- About one hour before the class, I will send you a calendar invite for the class which contains the link to the Zoom meeting. (The sender of this calendar invite is ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Please, make sure that you can receive emails from this email address.)
- Please, join the meeting about 5 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time to iron out any technical issues. I will open the meeting 15 minutes before the scheduled time in case of questions.
- Have fun!
Recommendations for the best experience
- Use a computer with a webcam, speakers and a microphone OR a laptop with integrated webcam and mic OR an iPAD (with some sort of stand). Headphones don’t work well for yoga
- You need your yoga mat and props ready before the class starts
- Make sure that you can see the screen and that the camera has a good view of you on your mat. The light needs to come from behind the camera. Minimise background noise as everybody will be able to hear it