This pass is valid for all our Beginner, Foundation and General classes at the Hornsby Studio.
Buy a 10-class-pass for a discount on the normal price.
COVID-19 SAFE PRACTICE
It is important that we maintain safe practices in line with current recommendations as we re-open gradually.
- Please, do not attend class if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Keep a safe distance when entering and leaving the room.
- During class be physically distancing – maintain the four-square metre rule per person, and keep everyone 1.5 metres apart.
- Wash your hands or sanitize upon entry and during class if required.
- I will be increasing cleaning of premises between classes including sanitizing of hard surfaces, etc.
- I will mark your attendance for the class for potential tracing.
- Use of props and equipment will be kept to a minimum.
- You are welcome to BYO mat, belt and blocks and a towel to cover soft props to class.
Course costs are charged per term. A term always runs for 10 weeks. A 10-class pass is valid for one term plus one week (between terms). There are no refunds once a term has commenced. If due to unforeseen circumstances you are unable to continue your course, please contact us. Students are encouraged to come regularly and to attend all ten weeks of the term. If students miss classes during the term, they are entitled to make-up classes at another class during that term or during the week immediately following the term. Classes cannot be made-up once the next term has commenced.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchased a 10-class pass and attend more than 10 classes during a term, you are eligible to pay only $18 for any extra class (instead of the casual rate of $25).